The garbage can by the doors is being installed in the cabinets.
This was the day before my nephews birthday.
I am picking out a stone backsplash. Something like tumbled marble with amber colored glass accents.
This is the front Living Room area a little bland right now. I am working on digging everything out of closets and other rooms that we had moved all our furniture into.
I need to replace the blinds on the right window. It was my dog versus the blinds during fireworks.
The base under the stove is now installed.
Can I just say how much I love these floors?!?! I got more compliments this weekend on those floors and how much they looked like wood.
1) Finish the trim and crown molding at the taller cabinets and upper cabinets on other wall.
2) Finish a smaller trim and sand down the door to the Florida Room.
3) Pick out a backsplash and install it.
4) Finish trim work in the bathrooms
5) Replace door casing at front door (see dog vs. blinds above) Man that dog HATES fireworks, lightning, beeping noises...anything that makes noise. LOL (Yes we know about the thundershirt and sedatives and they both work, no we do not use them together, sometimes in Florida you get SURPRISE thunderstorms).
I will post more this weekend, my husband was going to look for the camera today.